Body-Rejuvenate - Colon Hydrotherapy - Colon Cleanse - Cape Town | South Africa
314
home,page,page-id-314,page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-title-hidden,qode_grid_1300,footer_responsive_adv,qode-theme-ver-10.0,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.12,vc_responsive
home-flower

Body Rejuvenate

Living things need conscious attention...

About us

We strive not only to rejuvenate the body, but also to educate our clients and promote healthy choices. We offer a healing environment where our guests can unwind, forget the pressures life brings and feel at home.

What we do

Our mission is to empower your beauty wellness through cleansing, detoxification and organic beauty therapies. We believe that we can renew our bodies and be well through cleansing and plant therapies.

Our Health & Food Blog

Thank you for visiting, happy reading and please do share!
  • Ever wonder why we take a deep breath when we are stressed? It’s the body’s natural response to feeling distress. Breathing alleviates the tightness and constriction brought on by anxiety.

  • Do You Need Probiotic Supplements? Do You Know How Important The Health Benefits of Probiotics Are For the Human Digestive System and So For Your Immune System?

  • We live in the age of technology and instant gratification that makes it so easy to forget the reward of a journey and the grounding patience with a process. This is increasingly apparent in most people’s approach to health.

home-flower

What will a colonic do?

Total Wellness
To expect…

Help clear old stubborn debris from the colon (organ which holds the most toxic waste).Thus aiding in the detoxification of the liver which is off loading its waste into the colon via the bile duct.

.

Aid in…

Also aiding in the drainage of 80% the lymphatic system, which deposits its waste into the colon via lymphatic tissue on the left hand side. The remaining 20% of lymph will be drained away by the kidneys.

Boosting you…

The above process will be boosted by taking both liver cleansing herbs: i.e. milk thistle @ 1 with each meal for 3 weeks, Bladder and kidney cleansing herbs.

Get moving…

Lymphatic drainage is best dealt with by either increasing cardio vascular exercise,dry skin brushing or massage.

Contact Us

Total Wellnes

Call our shop: 082 574 3152

“Health is our natural state of being. Only when this natural state is compromised by our unconscious actions every day, does disease begin.”

— Dr. Karen Clickner

.